Zacharias Law is a full-service civil litigation firm servicing clients in the Fraser Valley. We are looking to hire a legal assistant for our expanding operation in Chilliwack.
If you believe in working for a firm that Cares about their clients and staff, a firm that is Competent in how they run their business, a firm that is Committed to working hard for their clients and a firm that values their Community and giving back, then we are the firm for you.
We invite individuals with 1-3 years of experience who are looking for continued learning and growth to apply.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Drafting and preparing correspondence
- Scheduling Trial Dates, Examination for Discoveries, etc.
- Entry level court document preparation
- Maintaining BF system
- Requests for clinical and medical records, etc.
- Responding to client inquiries
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities and skills:
- Detail oriented, with superior organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- The ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Willingness to take on tasks as needed
- Experience with Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with Amicus (an asset)
Salary is competitive and commensurate with your ability and experience. Full benefit package is offered upon successful completion of probationary period.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest, only those shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.
All resumes/cover letters can be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org